Camp Badger Exploring Engineering at UW Madison
(Sunday afternoon through Saturday morning)
- June 16-22
- June 23-29
- July 7-13
- July 14-20
- July 21-27
River Falls Date:
- July 7-13
Contact Camp Administration during sessions:
- Week-long camps in Madison and River Falls for students entering 8th grade in the fall
- Camps run Sunday afternoon through Saturday morning
Hey students, don't miss out on Camp Badger!
Are you interested in math and science? Do you ever read science fiction or fact-based books? Maybe you are just curious about what engineering is and what engineers do? Get all of your questions answered while having a lot of fun at camp this summer!
What do engineers do?
Engineers design everything from skateboards to rockets to robots! They help provide electricity and other energy sources to keep us comfortable and healthy. They also build cars, bridges, and buildings for us to work and live in. You can be an engineer, too, by solving existing problems and preventing future disasters!
Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
Camp Badger is a one-week, residential program for Wisconsin and Minnesota teenagers entering 8th grade in the fall. As a camper, you will explore many types of engineering fields and see how they can lead to great careers—while living in a student dorm and experiencing life on a college campus.
Read about the fun students had at Camp Badger.
- UW College of Engineering
- Department of Engineering Professional Development
- Office of Diversity Affairs
- Michael Krupinski Memorial Education Fund
- Placon Corporation
- American Association of University Women
- National Center for Freight and Infrastructure Research and Education